[WriteLog] correct way to handle dupes???

Raj VE6RAJ raj@logicresources.com
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 22:40:12 -0700

Hey Bill:

Just leave everything the way it comes out of Writelog. Its fine the way
it is, you will only get point credit for one QSO. The judges will only
let you count one of the QSOs. You just don't know which one. So leave
it the way it is.
BTW nice mono sound this weekend
Raj VE6RAJ