[WriteLog] Datyon 2000

Dale Sinner dsinner@tfb.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:35:42 -0800

To all,

This it my second reminder on rooms at the Holiday Inn for Dayton 2000, May
19, 20, and 21. We have a block of rooms at our disposal to make it easy
for all. If you have not yet made plans, don't hesitate to long as the
rooms are moving fast.

To reserve a room, simply go to the <rttyjournal.com> web page and click on
Dayton 2000. There you will find the form to fill out. The form is self
explanatory.

Again this year we will have a dinner both Friday and Saturday nights.
There will be speakers for both nights and awards for both of last years'
WPX and CQ/WW will be presented. Eddie Schneider, G0AZT will be the Friday
night speaker and Nick Smith, W4GKM, will be the Saturday night speaker.
Dinner information is also on the <rttyjournal.com> web page. A hospitality
suite for both nights is also planned. All have had a lot of fun in years
past and you can plan on more of the same this year.

Remember we will also have a lively forum this year.

Come join us! Make your room reservation today and let's all plan on having
a good time at Dayton this year.

73
Dale Sinner