[WriteLog] Where to put OFF TIMES?

WA9ALS - John jfleming@shelbynet.net
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:02:37 -0500

Well, the SUMMARY page has a "place" to put OFF TIMES.  However, the
rules state that the CHRONOLOGICAL LOG has to "clearly show" the OFF
TIMES.  Furthermore, Marty's post indicated that that indication should
be within the 1st 80 columns of the report.

1.  So are the times of each QSO sufficient for the OFF TIME - eg the
gaps in time are, in fact, the OFF TIMES?

2.  Is listing the OFF TIMES on the Summary Sheet sufficient?

3.  Of should we INSERT A LINE describing the OFF TIME into the
chronological log wherever there is a time gap that we are claiming for
an OFF TIME??????

WA9ALS - John  jfleming@shelbynet.net
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als