[WriteLog] Save Reminder After 20 QSOs

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd@ma.ultranet.com
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:29:01 -0000

In writelog.ini there is an entry in the [CONFIGURATION] section:

Set AutoSaveCount to the number of QSOs allowed between automatically saving
the log. Set this to -1 and WriteLog will not autosave. If you make no entry
here, WriteLog will auto-save after every 100 QSOs.

AutoSaveCount= -1

This was not obvious in the help files.  I found it in the ini file
settings.

Randy, K5ZD