[WriteLog] Re: Buffers

Glenn Mcleod glenn.mcleod@crc.ca
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:06:28 -0500

At 11:49 PM 2000-02-24, you wrote:
>Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:11:21 +0000
>From: "Wayne F. King" <wfking@worldnet.att.net>
>Subject: [WriteLog] buffers
>
>Is there a way to tell Writelog to send F buffers consecutively?
>Ex. I would like to send F4 and F5 together or linked. What I have
>experienced is sending F4 then sending F5 while F4 is in transmit that
>F5 starts to send but then hangs. Also the color of F5 turns to black
>instead of blue. Anyone have a solution?
>I using a DXP38!
>Wayne N2WK
   Hi all,

         At last I feel I am not alone in the Universe.  Ron you now have
two lost souls.  Wayne I am using a PIII 500 and a DXP38 to create this
situation. Same computer same software with an internal PCI4000 card and
the problem disappears.  Ron had me convinced it was because the electrons
froze  in the buffer due to cold up here in Ottawa. Anyone else have the
problem. Better yet anyone have  a solution.  As an aside I have a second
computer set up that has a different problem. No matter what I try I can
not get any of the tuning aids to display. Suggestions, explanations!
73

Glenn VE3GLN  ( ex VO1DV, VE3MPR )

613-746-3776

VE3GLN@RAC.CA