[WriteLog] Power Field is Driving me Crazy

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd@alum.mit.edu
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 17:40:52 -0000

The best I can tell, the "WRONG" power setting is simply whatever
was in that field before you selected the packet spot. Please
correct me if I'm wrong, because that's all I've found to fix.

Along the same lines, clicking a packet spot, a band map entry,
and a super check entry all currently do not run a dupe check.
The next version of WL will run the dupe check and update the
NEW/DUPE display appropriately. Again, the best I can tell
from looking at the way the program behaves, that's all that
needs to be done to address some reflector comments that I
will paraphrase as "I can't stand it any more!". If something
else is wrong, let me know.
Thanks,
Wayne, W5XD