[WriteLog] Problems with Pushpin notes on entries

Alan C. Marshall al@ma.ultranet.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 01:42:48 -0400 (EDT)

Help,

I am not able to make "pushpin" notes on log entries any longer.
Before re-installing Win98SE on my computer I was able to type edit/x
(insert text annotation) to add an entry like the user's name and via
info.  After the re-install of win98se the key strokes give me an
error of:

"Failed to create object.  Make sure the object in entered in the
system registry."

Anyone know what I need to do to make it work again?

An additional symptom is that on one entry that has a pushpin I used
to be able to click on the pushpin to show the item (which still
works) then to double click on the item to edit it.  Now when double
clicking on it I get an error of:

"Failed to launch server application"

HELP again and thanks,

    Alan, W1CCE

--
	   Alan C. Marshall; al@ultranet.com; (508)877-5964; W1CCE
    Ex-Director of Technology; UltraNet Communications, a division of RCN