[WriteLog] Problems with Pushpin notes on entries

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd@writelog.com
Fri, 19 May 2000 00:25:07 -0000

I suspect that what happened here is that you inadvertently
un-installed the Wordpad application that comes with Windows.
Use the Windows Control Panel, go to Add/Remove Programs,
go to the Windows Setup tab, click on Accessories, then
Details, scroll down to see if the WordPad item is selected.
Turn it on.
Wayne