[WriteLog] Packet enhancement request

Richard B Drake rbdrake@erols.com
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:06:38 -0500

When working split on 40 I try to make a habit of taking a split
second glance at the frequency readout after hitting the PTT
button and before speaking. Being on the wrong side of the split
is a mistake that's just too easy to make. As you mention
sometimes it's jut a matter of not hitting the button hard enough.
One thing that's good to know is that no one is doing it on
purpose and we are all looking for better ways to avoid the error.

---
73, Rich - W3ZJ