[WriteLog] Thanks es one more thing

David Martin wl7ky@gci.net
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:30:54 -0800

Thanks to everyone for replying to my earlier post about frequency
probs in SS.  I guess the best thing to do without computer control is
to just type in the freq and hit enter.
Also, I am gearing up for CQWW CW, and will be doing my first SOAB HP.
(I am usually at M/M's) I can't seem to find how I make a schedule.
Does WL do this? (I hope so!) I know that in CT it's an alt or ctrl
function and a window pops up for you to enter the info in.  Then when
it's time for the sked, it will tell you.  So I guess the question
is... does WL do this?  If so, how? If not, why not? :)
Thanks!
-Chris KL9A
kl9a@qsl.net