[WriteLog] SS Serial Numbers

Michael Joens joens@thecia.net
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 23:15:39 -0500

In my log I see that some numbers were skipped and some doubled. Trying to
reconcile, I found that if I were to renumber the QSO's (which I won't
actually do), over a 100 QSO's are off by one. There's no way to go back
and determine what number I actually gave out. I think the league may
accept "off by one", but I want to make sure that is true when I visit on
Wednesday. I could email, but it's easier to show and tell in person.

It depends on how the UBN's are run. If they are only by call, we'd be all
set. If you loose a QSO due to not-in-log, you may loose the section if it
was your only contact. Given that several people had this problem, we may
want to make the league aware of it when we submit the log (in the comments
in the cabrillo file).

Michael, K1JE