[WriteLog] CW PTT

kg0us@swbell.net kg0us@swbell.net
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 00:21:03 -0600

Hello Eric,

I may be all wet here but does not your FT920 have selections for either
semi-break-in or full-break-in(QSK) in the CW mode?  Both my Kenwood TS-850 and
the ICOM 775DSP allow me to select the above described selections in CW mode.  I
then connect my COM port that I want Writelog to control for keying to a cable
with a level translator(ie transistor, optocoupler) to the key input of the
radio.  I may be wrong but it seems to me your troubles will be taken care of by
selecting semi-break-in either by a front panel switch or menu selection.

Happy Holiday,
Dave