[WriteLog] All mode PTT on CW port RTS

kg0us@swbell.net kg0us@swbell.net
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:18:07 -0600

I became aware of a new Writelog feature located in the Port Setup
window.  In the lower left corner of this window, just above the rotator
control on COM port settings, is a check box called All mode PTT on CW
port RTS.  This feature apparently will switch the radio PTT in all
modes through the COM port you have selected in the Port Setup for CW.
I have tried this and it does appear to work in CW mode but I was unable
to get it to work to switch the PTT while output wave files in the phone
mode.  Some rigs handle PTT thru the rig control but my ICOM does not so
this feature would be nice.

73,
Dave