[WriteLog] Using 2nd Bandmap Window

kg0us@swbell.net kg0us@swbell.net
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:09:43 -0600

I opened a second bandmap window and through the menu I entered the
center frequency that I wanted.  I noticed that the packet spots show up
in both windows.  However, when I double click on the spot in the second
bandmap window the radio does not attempt to switch to that frequency.
How do you get Writelog to select spots from both bandmap windows?  If
you are able to get it to accept spots from both windows, how are you
able to keep the first bandmap window from following you to the
frequency you want on the second bandmap window?

73,
Dave