[WriteLog] Multiple Monitors

Ed Sleight k4sb@mindspring.com
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 17:58:32 +0000

Good Morning CQWW!!

Several of the guys have been kind enough to suggest just switching the
monitors in Device Manager. That works just fine, but in my case, my
main monitor is mounted in a console at head level directly in front of
me. The other monitor is about a 30 degree shift of the head to the
left. So that solution doesn't work for me, although for those of you
who could take it, it is excellent advice.

A couple, including Stan, N3HS reported they had no problem mixing AGP
and PCI cards. I have tried several, and I can't do it on my machine.

How about those of you who are successfully using the combination
posting the type cards, especially the AGP you are using.

73
Ed