[WriteLog] Multiple Monitors

Bruce Lifter wt4i@brevard.net
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:29:48 -0500

> A couple, including Stan, N3HS reported they had no problem mixing AGP
> and PCI cards. I have tried several, and I can't do it on my machine.
>
> How about those of you who are successfully using the combination
> posting the type cards, especially the AGP you are using.

My AGP video card is a low end 8 MB Jaton 107AGP card. At first I trided
to use the Jaton PCI counterpart for the second monitor. I found out quickly
that only short list of video cards provided the resource sharing needed to
run dual monitors under Windows 98. Luckily I had an old S3 Roadrunner card
that worked just fine as the second video card.

73, Bruce

Y'all have fun in CQ WW.
--
email address: wt4i@wt4i.com