[WriteLog] Suggestions

Larry Lindblom w0etc@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 15:40:25 +0000

One comment on the following:

>  I also feel there is some value in being able to access an INI file, but NOT
> for
> reasonable and common user needs.

"Reasonable and common" is a judgement call.  What seems reasonable and common
to one person might not appear to be such to another person.

Wayne has done an excellent job of giving us a highly flexible program that
allows for a great deal of customization.  IMHO, it is a work of art in
progress.  It continues to improve and amazes me with its power and
flexibility.  And, I for one find editing the INI file easier than setting up
all the options in TR.