[WriteLog] RIGBLASTER and DVK

Les Peters les.peters@ne.arris-i.com
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 12:11:54 -0400

It appears the only way that you can control a PTT line via a com port is if
your rig has an RS232 interface whose command set supports PTT operation (i.e.
not via the mic connector).

In version 10.19 there are no check boxes in the port setup menu under "DVK"
for any com ports, how would you select DVK rather then RIG or CW.  Does it
matter what's selected?  I have talked to K1UHF who has verified that the
control of PTT does not work for controlling his Rigblaster (DVK) unit.  It
appears the only way to control a DVK for WAV file transmission is via the
parallel port.  Am I missing something?