[WriteLog] Writelog and Slow down in the Rttyrite-Window

Wil DJ7AA dj7aa-wil@t-online.de
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:47:51 +0000

The same observe as we where in HO1A, and we was using a 700Mhz pentium
with 256 Mb ram.

Only solution was to swiched of the PTC and restart. So i found this
very
often during the contest, at least 15 times. I told earlyer about this
but how often, we dont get any answer from the programm autors..

Any other software running perfect with the PTC2, dont believe its a
hardwareproblem.

73 Wil DJ7AA