[WriteLog] AA5AU's All New Web Site

Don Hill aa5au@msn.com
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 00:19:20 -0500

A lot of people have asked me what kind of antennas or what kind
of radios, etc. that I use.  Now you can see for yourself.

Last week I started building my first ever Web site.  Although still
under construction, I now have pictures of my antennas and shack
on display.  I just finished making a lot of additions tonight.  So if you
visited it earlier, you need to visit again now.

I hope to have a dedicated RTTY section in the near future.  I doubt
it will be as extensive as what Dick, N1RCT had, but I hope to make
it useful for all you RTTY DX'er and RTTY Contesters out there.

Check it out and let me know what you think so far.  The link is just
below my signature here.

73,
Don Hill, AA5AU
http://www.geocities.com/aa5au/