[WriteLog] Spot Filtering better with DX-Telnet

Wil DJ7AA dj7aa-wil@t-online.de
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:08:01 +0000

Just a short not on filtering spots, with the combination of DX-Telnet
you really have a very effectiv filter.

DX-Telnet allow you to setup filtering band segments (mostly a SSB
Station
dont transmit in CW and so on)
Other vy neat feature of DX-Telnet, its filtering the old loop spots, so
you
will not fill the packet window with this (mostly) useless spots.
You can create multiple Telnet sessions to different clusters and get a
real excellent filtered traffic in Writelog.

Still the real Packet Radio modul (DX-TNC) is able to handle both TAPR
ore Hostmode TNCs, also in combination with Internet connections.

73 Wil DJ7AA