[WriteLog] KF2XF SOABLP

Don Reed twofox@idt.net
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:50:48 +0000

CQWW Rtty 2000
KF2XF Single Op All Band Low Power

QSOs Points Zones DX: States Multipliers Score
80m:     0
40m:     0
20m:   100  262    18   43   15
15m:   140  347    19   52   18
10m:   102  240    19   44   14
Total: 342  849    56  139   47    242    205458

> Spent about 20 hours operating what with family, Olympics and other
> 'stuf' coming up. Ran in too problems with Writelog leaving the zone
> of an unfinished QSO in place when a new callsign was selected. A
> nuisance until I got used to check for it. Still it can cause
> problems.

Had a lot of fun, accomplished my rather minimal goals ( 100 Q's per
band) and surprised my self by actually planning for another contest.
Maybe the bug has bitten me. Wish I had a contest to chew the fat with
in person.

TS 440 with PK-232 about 60 watts to triband antenna at about 30 feet.

Don
KF2XF