[WriteLog] SAC Contest SSB

Bernard Backaert bbackaert@skynet.be
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:22:50 +0200

Hi Jorgen,

Thanks for fixing OH0 as multiplier and the points of OX. in your SAC
module for Europeans.

Last weekend I participated in the SAC SSB contest  using for the first
time  Writelog.

Maybe I'm missing something , but I have a few remarks.

1 When a full new station is in the QSO entry window OH2BH   I get the
following information in this window
" New station  New Call- Number Area"   Is correct.

In the Check Call window get  for all bands "  New call- number Area"
So far all is OK.

2- I work that station OH2BH on 80 Meter.

 Now  I switch to 20 m. and enter OH2BH in the QSO Entry Widow and get
as information only
" New Station"
 OH2 is a multiplier on 20m. ! ???

In the Check call window I get on 80 m. all logging info of OH2BH but
an OK on the other bands.

On all other bands OH2  is not  worked  so the info must stay " New
call-number Area" except for 80 m.
.
3- I go back to 80 meter and enter OH2PM

    In the QSO Entry Window iI get " New Station"  is correct
    In the Check Call Window  " 80m : OK            is correct
                                                   All other bands : "
New Call Number Area    is correct

Can you explain me what is going wrong in these two situations ?

4-     I got one serial number less in the Band summary Window compared
with the Log Window.

That must be a typical Writelog problem.

Looking forward to get so comments.

Best 73

Bernard
ON5GQ