[WriteLog] Soundcard survey site is up!

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 21:25:37 -0500

Please take the soundcard survey at
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/sound_survey.htm

Hopefully the form will result in some minimal standardization of the data
obtained.  When you click the SUBMIT button, you will receive a "warning"
that I will learn your email address and be able to see the data you
submit - HI!  (This is standard for unencrypted form data.  Hopefully you
will agree we're not discussing really private stuff here...  ;-)

I understand that the qsl.net site has been up and down since last night.
As of this writing, it's UP.  However, if you have any problem accessing the
page, PLEASE try again later!

After I get some results in, I will post another note with the URL where
they can be viewed.  Hopefully this will be a resource for us all as we have
to get new comuters and eventually leave the DOS world forever!  ;-)  Some
people have purchased very expensive computers and were disappointed that
the integrated sound wasn't fully compatible with Writelog!  Thanks - 73!