[WriteLog] CABRILLO FILE

PY5EG py5eg@inepar.com.br
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:58:14 -0300

Hi Bruce:

     Thanks for the prompt action.
     I think you are right.

     73

     Oms

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce A. King [mailto:baking@gis.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 8:55 AM
To: PY5EG; 'writelog'
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CABRILLO FILE

Hi Oms,

I suspect you are trying to create a Cabrillo file for the recent WAE
contest. I have not followed all the discussions regarding Cabrillo, but I
think that the sponsor of each contest has to agree to accept Cabrillo file
submissions. I did a quick check and found that when I open my last year's
CQWW file, it offers the Cabrillo file, this year's WAE file does not.

73 Bruce W1CSM