[WriteLog] problems with MMMulty

FireBrick FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 14:40:09 -0500

I may have confused people.
I did not mean that I could not use RITTY and MMMulty AT THE SAME TIME on
SAME SOUND CARD.

What I meant is that since I installed the MMMulty plugin I could no longer
use RITTY as the decoder when that was the decoder chosen upon WL startup.
Nor could I switch from MMMulty to RITTY or back again.
ALTHOUGH I could switch from MMMulty to the WL soundcard decoder and back
again.

Just a wild guess but something in the MMMulty plugin was conflicting with
the RITTY code.
Uninstalling the plugin returned my RITTY capability.

I don't exercise at all. If God meant us to touch our toes, he would have
put them further up on our body.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com