[WriteLog] SCC RTTY Championship this weekend

Barry w2up@mindspring.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 00:54:26 -0000

Between the band change limitations and this:
Note: USA stations are kindly asked to use '/x', if operating outside
their own callsign area (K5ZD/1).
It's a no-brainer to skip over this contest. See y'all (if I can borrow
that word from my southern friends) in CQWW RTTY.
73,
Barry W2UP