[WriteLog] Post Contest Again???

Dave L Thompson k4jrb@juno.com
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:01:22 -0500

I asked the question about using Writelog post contest to do a log.  A
l;ocal asked the question and does not want to change every line.  CT for
example lets you key in the date and time and then acts just like its
"live."

Here is the first question...................

 local writelog prospect asked me if 10.28 supported post contest
logging?  He says he is slow at typing (aren't we all) and only makes a
few hundred contacts and has been using CT in post contest mode.

I don't see it in the help files and post contest on the K9JY page refers
to getting the log prepared for submission.

73 Dave K4JRB
_____
End