[WriteLog] W5XD keyer problems

Chuck Kraly k0xm@kc.rr.com
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:42:23 -0600

This one has me baffled.
Just got my keyer today (usps took their time Wayne, hihi). Was loading and
playing with it and noticed something weird.
I preloaded my messages and made the F keys CT compatible. Now here come the
weird part.
When I hit F1 to call cq, instead of "cq test de K0XM" I get "cq e k0xm"
When I enter a call and hit insert, i SHOULD get i.e.; K9PG tu chuck ks (I
was testing for NAQP) but I get K9P k ks
Now i have NOTHING else running but writelog (I made sure and turned off all
the other programs).

and here is a kicker: when I use the keyer with DxBase 2002, EVERYTHING IS
SENT FINE FROM THE MESSAGES!!!

Any ideas??
Chuck/K0XM

p.s. Writelog ver 10.28c and win98se