[WriteLog] ARRL 10-Meter Summary

grduprey@rockwellcollins.com grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:03:15 -0600

Glenn

I had the same problem, 413 out of 418.  I think it does that if you start
to tab through on a contact and then find out it is a dupe and you delete
it, for some reason it keeps the new QSO number - Just a guess.

Gene K1GD

"Glenn Taylor" <glenntaylor@sbcglobal.net>@contesting.com on 12/17/2001
01:51:37 AM

Please respond to <glenntaylor@sbcglobal.net>