[WriteLog] I can't stand it anymore - Pro Writelog Comment

Dick Green dick.green@valley.net
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:22:58 -0500

Richard,

Well said, and I second the motion! I would add this: Wayne has done a
tremendous job responding to user requests, especially given that he is a
very busy guy with a real job. If you make a well-reasoned argument that a
particular mod or feature is necessary, benefits a significant number of
users, and/or will improve the user experience, Wayne will generally do it.
It may take a while to get suggestions implemented, but rest assured that
the good ideas are all on his list. Ultimately, he has to be the one who
prioritizes the work against the demands of the rest of his life.

I'll be renewing my annual upgrade subscription, too (Wayne -- don't think
this gets you off the hook for all the features *I* want! ;-) Let's try to
keep the discussions on the reflector more informative and less
argumentative.

Happy holidays, everyone.

73, Dick WC1M