[WriteLog] K9JY WriteLog Web Site Updates (December 20th)

Scot Herrick scot@k9jy.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:35:47 -0000

All,

Just a few updates to the site were uploaded this morning. First, in
'Setting up You' and 'Universal Setup' I added a piece on the 'Exchange
Format Setup.' The purpose in doing so is that there is always a lot of
reflector traffic regarding how the cursor behaves in the Entry window
during a contest and how to make changes to how it behaves. This is where
it's done. And since the default contest exchange changes for every contest
based upon the contest rules, this is an area that should be looked at for
every contest entered.

The 'Universal Setup' section, I believe, will be of value to EVERY WriteLog
user, new or veteran, because it gives a standard process to set up every
contest you enter with WriteLog. Only 262 hits on the page so far, but
should be worth thousands! And, perhaps, a good deal less reflector traffic.

I also clarified some commentary in the Sound Cards section based upon some
fellow user comments. As well, I added 'Search the Site' at the bottom of
the left navigation bar so that a user can search the site from any point in
the site rather than just from the home page. That was suggested by a fellow
user as well (and thanks to everyone on the feedback on the site; it's
greatly appreciated).

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com