[WriteLog] Open For Suggestions!

MRBILL1953@aol.com MRBILL1953@aol.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:09:16 EST

--part1_127.92b9bc0.2953915c_boundary

Greetings:

I'm in search of information for anyone that might be able to assist me with
a problem here. I'm using a Yaesu FT-1000MP along with a AEA PK-900. Since I
installed this radio I wanted to hook it up using FSK. On the rear of the
PK-900 there is a special FSK jack and that goes to the appropriate connects
on the rear of the Yaesu. I believe everything is wired correctly, at least
we hope so! I can receive just fine, but when I transmit I get nothing but a
steady tone on the output, no shifting RTTY tones.

Thank you for reading this message and I'd like to wish everyone "Season's
Greeting's" !!

Thank You
"Mr.Bill" NY2U

--part1_127.92b9bc0.2953915c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>Greetings:
<BR>
<BR>I'm in search of information for anyone that might be able to assist me with a problem here. I'm using a Yaesu FT-1000MP along with a AEA PK-900. Since I installed this radio I wanted to hook it up using FSK. On the rear of the PK-900 there is a special FSK jack and that goes to the appropriate connects on the rear of the Yaesu. I believe everything is wired correctly, at least we hope so! I can receive just fine, but when I transmit I get nothing but a steady tone on the output, no shifting RTTY tones.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you for reading this message and I'd like to wish everyone "Season's Greeting's" !!
<BR>
<BR>Thank You
<BR>"Mr.Bill" NY2U</FONT></HTML>

--part1_127.92b9bc0.2953915c_boundary--