[WriteLog] Query

Jerry Pixton jpixton@shentel.net
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 13:49:14 +0000

Dave,

Look in Writelog help files under "rig interfacing" and "cw interfacing"
You will want both the rts and the dtr lines as the FT1000mp seems to have
a bug where it ignores the ptt command sent via the CAT interface when in
CW mode. This can be the same comm port as used for CAT control and writelog

Jerry, W6IHG