[WriteLog] Re:PK232 Hangs up in TX

Noel Zeibari n3nznoel@bellatlantic.net
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 20:56:42 -0500

Thanks to all respondents,
Joe, Les and Steve.

Here is what I did while the reflector was down. Changed  PTT line from
13 pin din to #9 pin and that solved the hanging up problem. Called CQ
few times and WA4TQS  Steve  answered my call and said my signal was
inverted and suggested to change the FSK wire from pin #1 to pin # 4 of
the PK232  J7 connector, sure enough that solved the inverted signal
problem. Now, I'll be able to use Pk 232 and sound board simultaneously
following Dons AA5AU instructions of January 2000 in the reflector
archives.

Glad to see the reflector is back and running smoothly. Thank you all.

73, Noel N3NZ