[WriteLog] "Server not available" error?

ww dj7aa-wil@t-online.de
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 17:03:22 +0100

I was using Win98 SE, P166 with 128 MB ram, no Soundcard(using PTCII)
The problem comes in the second half of the contest.
I had DXTELNET and 2 Telnet connections open, no Network.
Also had trouble that I had to reboot my PTC a few times. Writelog
could not read the buffers. I can hear stations answer, but nothing
comes on the screen.

Wil DJ7AA