[WriteLog] Cabrillo

Bob Crossland bcross@bellatlantic.net
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 22:18:48 +0000

Please disregard my post.  I found the answer in the Release notes of
version 10.23.  The Cabrillo generation for BARTG is addressed with this
upgrade.  I'm in the processing of upgrading at this time anyway so this
issue will no longer be an issue shortly.

Sorry - I should have done a bit more investigating before I posted the
question.

Take care all.

Bob, N3FR