[WriteLog] Start sending now?

Nick Lekic va3na@rac.ca
Sun, 08 Jul 2001 08:56:41 -0400

Hi Clive:

working in S&P mode and still using "Enter sends exchange/QRZ".   I
found out that if you press and hold "shift" and then hit "enter" key
you can log your QSO without sending "tnx , qrz test de" on the
frequency which is not yours.  It will just silently log the qso.  I
wish there is a keyboard shortcut for enabling/disabling "Enter sends
exchange/QRZ".   It is a real pain to use touch pad as a mouse to work
with the menus and at the same time take the focus off of the entry
window.   On the other side "Enter sends exchange/QRZ" is great for
running mode.
73, Nick
va3na