[WriteLog] IOTA entry field

Les Corris, VA7LC va7lc@home.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:28:50 -0700

Hi Clive, Scott:

I noticed that IOTA is not a section in the namedmul.ini file. Does this
mean that IOTA multipliers are hardwired into the program. This seems
strange then as some contests are in the file and some are not, making it
harder to alias those contests that are not in the file. Why would this be
do you think?

>Technically, of course, the program is asking you to put in the correct
> designation for the IOTA. It's just we're trying to make it easier on the
> keyboard entry.

As we can't solve this problem before the contest I would suggest that as we
read the multiplier we then enter the "correct" designation that WriteLog is
expecting. It would at least allow us to do the contest.

73
Les, VA7LC