[WriteLog] Re: 2001 CQ/RJ RTTY WPX UBNs.

Bill Inkrote k2nj@worldnet.att.net
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 21:09:59 -0000

Excuse me a second.

I work station XX2XXX in a contest... we exchange everything and all is
happy

XX2XXX does one of three things

he logs me = everyone happy!
he logs my call wrong = Me happy / him sad
he works someone else and duhh? I think I worked him = me sad / him happy

One of these three things happened... obviously it was not scenario #1 -

In every contest, you rely on timing - very rarely do you BOTH exchange BOTH
call signs -

Stuff happens... you lost a point - SO WHAT ! In the scheme of life, this is
rather minor!

Bill K2NJ