[WriteLog] How to trick the IC-746 to use CW filter for SSB

Jerry Flanders jflanders2@home.com
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 00:36:56 -0500

Lie to the radio - tell it that you have installed a SSB filter instead.
Then it will use it in SSB mode, and will jigger the offset around as if it
were that SSB filter. You will need to play with your PBT controls to get
everything tuned to where you want it afterward.

Been there, done that (with a 756)

Jerry W4UK