[WriteLog] Re: [DX4WIN] Re: CW doesn't work after upgrading to WindowsXP from Win95/98/ME

n5po@juno.com n5po@juno.com
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:26:35 +0000

I use Writelog V 10.26D and windows ME...No problem here
using the LPT for CW keying...I also use DX4WIN on the same computer.
Both work fine...

Lee N5PO