[WriteLog] Re: CW display qeustion

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 15:49:14 -0500

> where do I look in the help section for hooking up my audio so I can
display
> the CW I am hearing?

Paul, all you need is rig audio going to the LINE IN of your sound card -
Like you already have if you're doing RTTY or recording SSB.

Choose the appropriate soundcard option as the "TNC" in the Rttyrite
menu -OR- (not both) choose the CW decoder in the main WL Window choice.
Rttyrite will only display one signal in the passband, but the CW decoder
can display more than one, although you can't click on the print or dupe
check etc like you can in the Rttyrite window.  Help?