[WriteLog] Entry Window Question

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:18:14 -0600

--=====================_3891866==_.ALT

At 11:54 11/13/2001, Jerry Pixton wrote:
>Rick, et al
>
>You missed the point.
>
>I bitched about this several contests ago.
>
>The behavior when you click on a call (rather than type it in) is for the
>cursor automatically to move to the RST field. Thus QRZ is sent NOT the
>exchange when you try to use the ENTER key. This behavior essentially
>makes the nice ENTER accelerator key USELESS for me.

Keep pushing. I too saw this immediately. Perhaps it is as a former TRLOG
user? In any case I see no logical reason that this should not be fixed.
It is much more important to make all current features work correctly than
to create new ones!

>Jerry, W6IHG

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_3891866==_.ALT

At 11:54 11/13/2001, Jerry Pixton wrote:<br>
You missed the point.<br><br>
I bitched about this several contests ago.<br><br>
The behavior when you click on a call (rather than type it in) is for the
cursor automatically to move to the RST field. Thus QRZ is sent NOT the
exchange when you try to use the ENTER key. This behavior essentially
makes the nice ENTER accelerator key USELESS for
Keep pushing. I too saw this immediately. Perhaps it is as a former TRLOG
user? In any case I see no logical reason that this should not be
fixed.<br>
It is much more important to make all current features work correctly
than to create new ones!<br><br>
&nbsp;</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>