[WriteLog] Simple Questions re: QSO entries

marios marios@orthopaedics.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:51:26 -0500

Hi there

Contest fever coming up!
I have a very simple question for you:

I have writelog 10.22D

If I enter an incomplete callsign in the callsign field: say "DL3" and press the INS key (or ENTER etc), the cursor moves to Zone field. If I now press shift TAB to get back to the callsign field, the cursor is placed at the beginning of the field ie before the "D". My previous logging program which used space to move between fields would have placed the cursor after the last character typed in the callsign field (ie in the case of "DL3", after the "3"). The program memorised the last position of the cursor. Is it possible to do this with writelog? It will only save me a few thousand right arrow key presses during this weekend ;-)
Does anyone know if it has been implemented by version 10.28.

Many thanks and hope to work u all in the test.

73s
Marios
5b4WN/C4W