[WriteLog] SO2R Port Setup

Barry N1EU n1eu@hotmail.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:52:33 -0500

Would appreciate a little help with configuring the cw ports for a 2 radio
setup.  I've got WriteLog communicating fine to two rigs on COM1 and COM2.
But in the Port Setup window, it isn't obvious how to separately configure
the cw ports for each radio.  It seems like you can only check off one box
under "CW" where I would expect to be able to check off the cw port for rig
1 and the cw port for rig 2.  I actually was hoping to generate cw for rig 1
on lpt1 and cw for rig 2 on COM2 (along with its control).

Tnx/73,
Barry  N1EU