[WriteLog] ComponentMoveData

Jerry Pixton jpixton@shentel.net
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 00:41:28 +0000

All,

Trying to install Writelog on older computer, 300 mhz, 64mbytes ram and 8
gbytes hard disk But it has 3 ISA slots.

Started with a 10.27G Full version which installed ok. Could open a new
contest and old log files. Apparently you can not open newer logs written
by a later version (logs from this month written by 10.28C) ?

But when I try to install 10.28D (really C) the installer gives the
following error message - after erasing the old writel32.exe file:

ComponentMoveData ... error 132

Is this an Installer error? Is there some file missing?

Also tried to go back to 10.11, my previous full install, and come forward.
Got thru 11, 12, 16 ok but on 10.20 I get the same error.
I have used these same files for installs on four other computers that
rotate thru my ham shack. And have gotten clean installs.

Any ideas????

Jerry, W6IHG
Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton@shentel.net