[WriteLog] SO2R Question

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd@earthlink.net
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 04:20:33 -0000

It does work correctly for me.  You do have to have Auto Resume checked.

These features were a critical component of my success in CQWW CW.  I can
attest that the WriteLog + W5XD keyer SO2R support are the reason that I may
have won the USA SOAB category.  Please don't ask Wayne to change anything!!

That said, it does take some experimentation and practice to get truly
proficient at all the modes the WL can present.