[WriteLog] File backup-good news

GilBaronW0MN gbaron@charter.net
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:38:21 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: writelog-admin@contesting.com
[mailto:writelog-admin@contesting.com]On Behalf Of wa9als@starband.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 06:50
To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] File backup-good news

On 27 Nov 2001 at 16:06, GilBaronW0MN wrote:

> They do tell about this but this is nothing special, just saving to a file
> for every QSO and that is easier since the file is smaller and since it is
> just added to the end, the whole file is not written every time. Most
> programs of this type do this. Any logging program that did not would
derve
> to die a quick painful death.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!  -This- is a virus!
However, Norton didn't catch it!

I can add that LOGIC does create a Safety Log if you tell it to in the
setup, not only that but you can choose the name and the location, including
to floppy if you want to.

As I said, a logging program should provide this capability and Logic does.
WriteLog does it better in many ways. No intervention and reminds you and
automatically at the touch of a key will recover it. With Logic you have to
import it. This is an advantage for WriteLog. However, I never said WriteLog
was not good here, it is.