[WriteLog] time loss

Barry w2up@mindspring.com
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:50:56 -0400

Vern,
Same here. Even if MMTTY isn't running, Writelog slows my
computer clock. I first noticed this about a year ago. I keep an
Internet timekeeping program running in the background (About
Time) and have it set to readjust the clock every 15 minutes.

Interestingly, this only happens on my faster computer, a Dell Pii-
450. On my Gateway P-133 (originally a P-60 with Overdrive chip
and overclocking), it doesn't happen.

73,
Barry